- Rev. Leonel R. Pech, better known as “Pastor Leo”, was called to serve First Presbyterian Church on Sept. 26, 2021, and we are blessed by his passion for teaching and reaching others for Christ. Pastor Leo’s life and sermons are scripturally based and Holy Spirit driven. His love for family, and his experience as youth pastor, church planter, university teacher, and community organizer inspire us to a renewed focus on God’s plans to work all things together for the good of those who are called according to His purpose.
- Mandy Hanna, Administrative Assistant, greets those who enter our doors with joy and energy. She responds to in-person, email and telephone inquiries of all kinds – practical, spiritual, financial, or otherwise – with clear direction and focus on servanthood for the Kingdom of God.
- Adam Vance, Children and Family Ministries Coordinator, serves the Lord and the families of our church with passion and scriptural insight. His deep love for Jesus is evident in his personal interactions with children and families, as well as in the devotionals he offers on our church’s social media sites.
- Ben Lupo, Director of Music and Arts, shares the love of God through leadership over our music and arts programs, including our chancel choir, bell choir, praise team, and special programs. His heart for the Lord shows through the musical offerings that he coordinates into our worship services.
- Tami Smith, Musician, adds inspiration and worship through her offerings of organ and piano accompaniment. Tami also offers faithful leadership through devotionals offered on our church social media sites.
- Rob Smith, Custodian, focuses on the aesthetic appeal of our building and surrounding campus, from the bathrooms to the parking lot. He understands the importance of a clean environment as well as tidy worship and study spaces.
- Ric Armentrout, Media Coordinator, ensures the availability of our worship services through our website and social media pages, and also manages the audio and visual experience for the congregation attending in person.
First Presbyterian Church
We are located at 506 Oxford Drive, Bryan, Ohio
DIRECTIONS: Our campus is located at 506 Oxford Drive in Bryan, less than a mile from downtown and just across the street from some of the city’s most beautiful park areas.